|Date:||Saturday, 4 February 2023|
|Start Time:||9am (26km) and 9:30am (12km)|
|Reporting Time:||8:30 AM|
|Start/ Finish Line:||Lau Shui Heung Reservoir|
|Distance:||12km and 26km|
*Minimum entry donation!
Thank you for considering to participate in this event and supporting two charities. Registration Fees merely covers the cost of the event and we will highly appreciate your involvement in helping us reach our goal to raise HK$250,000.
All the participants are required to fund-raise a minimum of HK$250 by creating a fundraising page on Fringebacker and help us to reach our goal to raise HK250,000. Follow the link to set up your fundraising page now:
All proceeds will go to CWS & GCT. Tax deductible receipt will be provided for the donation of HK$100 and above.
Registration and payment is via Racematix. You will be transferred to the Racematix registration page when proceeding to entry at the bottom of this page. If you already have a profile with Racematix, you can log in to your profile to enter. If you do not have a profile on Racematix, you will need to first establish your profile with relevant details - it is a simple procedure that takes a few minutes.
Payment options on Racematix include Local bank transfers, Paypal and credit card. Please note that there are admin fees associated with Paypal and Credit Card. If you pay with Paypal or Credit Card, your confirmation will be immediate upon payment. If you pay via bank transfer, you will need to return to the Racematix registration page to upload a copy of the payment confirmation. This will then be verified and your registration confirmed within a 7 day period.
All participants are required to submit their proof of vaccination (i.e blue code) during registration and PCR or RAT prior to the event day.
Transfers, Cancellation & Refunds
- Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No refunds in the event of event cancellation or postponement due to weather or force majeure, such as an outbreak of COVID-19, a protest, or government restrictions imposed on an outdoor event.
- All participants are required to set up a fundraising page and raise minimum donation of HK$250.
- All proceeds will go to CWS & GCT. Tax deductible receipt will be provided for the donation of HK$ 100 and above.
Should you have any questions or problems with the registration and payment, please email [email protected] or call +852 2526 8810
|Open Male/ Female||18- 29 Male/ Female|
|30- 39 Male/ Female|
|40- 49 Male/ Female|
|50+ Male/ Female|
- Race bib
- Timing bracelet (needs to be returned)
- A Limited Edition Gurkha Trailblazer T-shirt
- 2 water stops (Please bring your own bottle/camel pack, no cups will be provided)
- First Aid at 2 Checkpoints
- Traditional Nepalese Buffet at Finish
- Bag drop off
- Finishers of the race (having completed the full course within the set time limits) will receive a Finisher's medal.