Terms and condition
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years old
- All competitors are responsible in ensuring they are medically fit to compete in this event and do not suffer from any of the medical conditions stated below.
- Congenital or rheumatic heart conditions
- Myocarditis and other heart conditions
- Coronary heart disease, coronary arterial disease
- Serious arrhythmia
- Any other disease which can be aggravated by running
- It is the organiser’s final decision to allow or exempt runners with medical conditions not listed above. It is important runners be truthful and honest about their medical conditions to avoid complications on the race course should there be a medical emergency.
- Competitors agree to abide by any technical decisions made by the organiser, which will be final.
- Competitors understand and accept the race organization reserves the right to alter the date of the event, change the published course or the content of the event programme as deemed necessary for safety reasons at any time.
- Race bib numbers must be displayed at all times on the front of the competitors vest whilst competing in the event.
- Bag drop off- we will have volunteers to take care of the bag drop area but organiser cannot take responsibility for any loss or damage to your belongings.
- Complaints and Disputes: Complaints may be filed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The period to file a complaint or to refer to a dispute is within 48 hours of the end of the event for your category.
- Race Course Map/Race Course Profile/GPS Co-Ordinates: The organiser will update the race course maps for all categories upon confirmation of the final race course. Possible diversions or changes to the race course may be possible and any changes that are necessary will be done so and competitors informed accordingly. GPS co- ordinates will be released ahead of the event.
- The race organiser reserves the right to postpone, delay the start of the event, hold runners at designated check points along the race course for as long as possible and/or modify the race cut off times if necessary if safety becomes an issue before or during the event.
- You authorize and grant Gurkha Trailblazer, Child Welfare Scheme Ltd, Gurkha Cemeteries Trust and their related companies, licensees and assignees the irrevocable, transferable and world-wide right to publish, use, adapt and exploit, in perpetuity, any and all information and materials (including without limitation, photographs, video and films) about me and/or in which you appear whether or not in conjunction with any other works, drawings, photographs, or illustrations in connection with any and all exhibitions, public displays, broadcasts, transmissions, internet usage, publications, promotions or advertisements without limitation or reservation in connection with the Event.
Transfers, Cancellation & Refunds
- Payments are non-refundable.
- No refunds are offered for cancellations or postponements of the event due to factors outside and beyond the control of the organisers.
- All participants are required to set up a fundraising page and raise minimum donation of HK$250.
- All proceeds will go to CWS & GCT. Tax deductible receipt will be provided for the donation of HK$ 100 and above.